1. Competition run under UKA Laws, except U11’s
2. Ages at 31st August 2020 for U13, U15 & U17. U20 & Seniors ages at 31st December 2020. (U11 MUST be 9 but under 11 on 3lst August 2020 – School year 5).
3. Maximum spike length 6mm (Javelin 9mm).
4. Field Events – 4 trials – depending on entries at the discretion of the Field Referee
5. Entry to this meeting will be online – www.crawleyac.net
6. ENTRY fee please see downloadable timetables
8. Provisional timings & events may vary due to entry numbers.
9. U11/U13/U15/U17 athletes can enter a maximum of 3 events, U11/U13/U15 athletes can only compete in one race between 600m & 3000m.
10. Athletes must pay/collect their numbers from registration at least 45 minutes before the start of their first event.
11. Field event athletes are required to report & register with the event officials at least 20 minutes before the start time. Late arrivals may not be able to complete practice trials
12. There will be Electronic timing with photo finish.
13. Results from the meeting will be published on our website following the meeting once they have been checked. Power of 10 will be notified within 72 hours.